Monday, January 10, 2011

2011 FEARLESS PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS--ROUND TWO



I know you're going to say, "Yeah sure," but I really was going to pick the Seahawks and Jets, I just didn't really want it to happen that way. So I'm 2-2 and one of the two I got right I wish I had gotten wrong (Ravens).


Ravens over STEELERS


New prediction: I think the NFL Channel is WAY overplaying the Ravens which is not good for them.
STEELERS over Ravens
27-13
Steelers playing better on offense? Remember it was just Cleveland and Carolina. Ravens playing better on offense? It was only Kansas City but Todd Heap is back giving them another dimension. Ravens defense playing well. Steelers defense playing well, but it was just Cleveland and Carolina with McCoy and Claussen at QB, no less. Weather is supposed to be terrible. Good for the Steelers? Maybe. If the referees don't deep six the Steelers they can win. Bottom line, Steelers still have Arians at OC; hopefully, not next season.



Packers over FALCONS
Packers play deep pass well, they pass well, they rush the passer well and their running game appears to be improving. Aaron Rodgers is more experienced than Atlanta's Matt Ryan.

PATRIOTS over Jets
Rex Ryan's mouth wont carry him through this game and, after all, it's the Patriots.


BEARS over Seahawks
The Seahawks had their Super Bowl last week. Enough said.



No comments: