Sunday, April 22, 2012

PENS-FLYERS GAME 6--FIRST INTERMISSION



Well, THAT couldn't have gone much worse which I guess is something you can get motivation from.


1. The Pens did not get ONE bounce. Also perhaps good news.


2. The Pens were horrific on the PK and lucky they didn't give up a second PP goal. Good news? Only if they can turn it around which I believe is not possible this far into the series. At this point the Flyers have WAY too much confidence on the PP. Personally, I don't believe the Penguins are putting enough pressure on them with their PK unit.


3. If it was me, I would have called a time out after the FIRST goal. But it's not me coaching the team.


4. Did Giroux's hit on Crosby early affect him (Sid)? My feeling is Crosby is not playing at 100% due to the two big "hits" he received in Game 5 (one by Malkin).


5. Flyers are blocking shots AND the Penguins are missing the net on shots and on passes.


I DUNNO.


LET'S GO PENS!!!



No comments: