Monday, November 7, 2011

BLUE, BLUE MONDAY

Well... that's about the only thing that can come out of my brain right now.


Truly this almost makes the NE win moot unless by some miracle the Patriots happen to finish in a wild card position. The Steelers chances of winning their division, even with 7 games remaining is, I think, very low. They and the Ravens play basically the same schedule from here in except the Steelers play a so far much better San Francisco team than the Ravens toughest remaining opponent San Diego.


I actually turned the game off to let the DVR pad when it was 6-6. I checked my I phone near the end of "Desperate Housewives" before switching back to the game and saw the Steelers had been unable to score from the 4 yard line. Then upon returning to the game the Ravens were lined up for a field goal attempt to take the lead at 9-6. Since I was tired and since Hines Ward had gone out of the game earlier in the half I decided to go to bed.It seems to have been a intelligent move.


That's about all I can stand for right now...

No comments: