Sunday, March 18, 2012

KUNITZ V. HARTNALL

Kunitz v. Hartnall




I never did hear what went on with this as I was watching without sound (see my previous post on games at Philly). I thought Hartnall had taken a shot a Malkin since he was down. Guess Hartnall was innocent of that but can't find out any more. Thing is, it's not like Hartnall doesn't DESERVE it in any way just on general principles.

HARTNALL'S THERE SOMEWHERE


And now it appears the butt heads who occupy seats in Philly have ANOTHER Penguin to boo. This time it's that notorious cheap shot artist Kris Letang. What did HE do, I ask? It must have been that hit on Jagr. Too sad. I think the NHL needs to clean up the occupants of the seats in Philadelphia and start by taking season tickets away from one section at random. If they don't effing learn, take away another sections'. Even those bunyaks would eventually get it. 

I really don't get it. The Flyers had a streak where they lost like two games to the Pens at home out of something like 45 games for crying out loud. And they're going to start booing a team that finally turns that around? Don't like the competition I guess. Typical.


No comments: