Tuesday, March 20, 2012

PUTTING TEBOW TIME ON HOLD II


Should this man be jumping for joy?

I probably understated Tebow's situation. Denver coaching and management spent about the first 11 games of the 2011 season acting as if they wanted nothing to do with him so why would they keep him? Then, who would want him? Rumor is he'll only fetch about a fifth round draft choice. 


I'm hearing Jacksonville may be interested in order to take advantage of his local popularity. And they ARE having trouble filling seats (remember the covers?). I guess a fifth round pick would be something I'd be willing to give up if I were the Jaguars and if I was totally interested in putting butts in seats (which is one reason I suspect the owners have the team in the first place).


I would also assume Tebow would be willing to relocate to the state where he is revered above most. And I'm sure he wants to start. Jacksonville would probably give him the best chance at this.

No comments: